Dates announced for Honor Blackman's new one woman show
Honor Blackman's new one woman show - Honor Blackman as Herself opens on the 28th April in Wimborne. Here, in conversation with her colleague and friend Richard Digby Day she will look back over this astonishing life, her beginnings, her family, her rise to stardom with her usual sense of humour and perspective. She will also be singing a few of her favourite songs.
Current dates for 2013 are:
- Tivoli Theatre, Wimborne - Sunday 28th April at 3:00pm
- Sidmouth Theatre, Devon - Sunday 5th May
- The Komedia, Brighton Festival - Saturday 11th May
- Camberley Theatre - Sunday 12th May
- Rose Theatre, Kingston - Sunday 19th May
- The Quay theatre, Sudbury - Fri 14th June
- The Castle, Wellingborough - Wed 16th October
- The Swan Theatre, Worcester - Sunday 27th October
- Leicester Square Theatre, London - Sunday 10th Nov
For theatre links please visit the News page on Honor's official website www.honorblackman.co.uk
Thanks to `BondStars.com` for the alert. Discuss this news here...