x

Welcome to MI6 Headquarters

This is the world's most visited unofficial James Bond 007 website with daily updates, news & analysis of all things 007 and an extensive encyclopaedia. Tap into Ian Fleming's spy from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig with our expert online coverage and a rich, colour print magazine dedicated to spies.

Learn More About MI6 & James Bond →

MI6 fans vote on 'SPECTRE' - impressed or disappointed

16-Nov-2015 • Spectre (2015)

MI6 hosted a snap 24 hour poll on Friday for its 50,000 followers on Twitter to gauge fan base reaction to the latest outing 'SPECTRE'.

Choosing between 'Impressed' and 'Disappointed', 79% voted positively for Daniel Craig's fourth outing as, leaving 21% disappointed - proof that you can't please everyone, especially Bond fan curmudgeons.




Discuss this news here...

Advertising

Open in a new window/tab