The first patch for the PC version of NightFire has
NightFire Patch V1.1
13th February 2003
Today the NightFire PC patch has been released which resolves
many of problems that users may have been experiencing. It also
included some new additions to the game.
had previously revealed that the two new multiplayer maps 'Istanbul'
and 'Space Station' were both planned to be released in the first
patch when NightFire went gold, and here they are.
You can download the patch (11.1 MB) via any of the following
Patch Fix List
- Fixed AI bug where view height would be sometimes be at crouch
level when animation was standing.
- Game would crash if Q-Specs were on between mission transitions,
and some level transitions...
- Starting a multiplayer game after quitting a single player
game with the Q-Specs on would carry over some of the vision
- Created bond_ded.exe, which is a dedicated server only .exe
with no CD check.
- The 18th server in a list of internet game servers couldn't
be seen or scrolled to.
- Ammo count limited in US build (was fixed already for European
- Exiting rocket mode before the rocket detonated would alter
players view if they had been wearing the Q-Specs before firing
- Made it easier to take photos of the girls in Austria party
- Fixed the jumping animation for players in multiplayer games.
- Removed "say" and "say_team" commands
from single player game.
- Took explosion physics off subdued enemies at rest.
- Added the multiplayer Combat Training map Istanbul and CTF
map Space Station.
The current Radeon 9000 drivers (4.14.0001.9076) cause various
graphical issues such as: Players, weapons, and other objects
are not visible. Sky textures are not displayed and tracer effects
Be sure to visit 007Gaming.com
to keep up to date with all the latest gaming developments.