MI6 Confidential Issue #67
15th December 2022
The latest issue is now shipping around the world
By MI6 Staff
Issue #67 of the full-colour James Bond magazine MI6 Confidential is now shipping worldwide.
As this year comes to a close, so do the celebrations and events to mark James Bond’s 60th anniversary on the screen. This issue wraps up the coverage of the official Bond anniversary events with an exclusive interview with Michael G. Wilson, and dives into two little-discussed elements of the Bond character: his food and his underwater activities.
We also wind up our yearly coverage with a conversation with special effects supervisor, Chris Corbould, and a retrospective on the 20-year-old Die Another Day.
2022 went out with a £6 million bang, as EON’s auction raised a phenomenal sum for charity. While we can’t help feel that the franchise – like Chew Mee in Hai Fat’s pool – will be treading water for a bit, we have plans that should whet the appetite of Bond fans in 2023. MI6 Confidential will return.
In This Issue
- Stroke And Distance Bond’s waterborne action in books and on screen
- A Taste Of Italy VFX supremo Chris Corbould on the Matera chase
- Going Out With A Bang the production history of Die Another Day
- You Were Wondering What It Cost an exclusive interview with Michael G. Wilson
- Half The Time & Double The Stakes author Kim Sherwood discusses her new book
- Meet The Marque Alpine’s new model for Sherwood’s Double-O section
Issue #67 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com
This is the fourth and final issue of the 2022 season of MI6 Confidential. If you have not subscribed this year, you can pick up all four issues of 2022 in a bundle.