Peter Lamont Signing
4th October 2019
Limited edition signed copies of Peter Lamont's Casino Royale Portfolio are now available
By MI6 Staff
Last month Peter Lamont completed an exclusive signing session with MI6 Confidential to autograph a limited number of his second special magazine 'Casino Royale - The Peter Lamont Portfolio'. Readers of MI6 Confidential can secure their copies via the magazine website. Prices include tracked shipping to your door.
Peter has produced an exhaustive visual history of his work on Daniel Craig's debut. On this picture, Peter oversaw units on multiple continents and recounts his memories location- and studio-scouting, recalling visits to construction sites and landfills in South Africa, Germany, and Wales before settling on the Bahamas and the Czech Republic. This has produced a remarkable and rare preface, documenting the range of places that were considered for the film as the script evolved in the pre-production stages. From there Peter walks us through the film as it plays out, detailing his and his colleagues' contributions to the practical and aesthetic elements of Daniel Craig's first hand as Bond.
Packed with rarely seen visual materials from Peter's own collection and the EON archives – this is a fitting send-off for one of 007's longest-serving crew members.
In This Special Issue
- 100 page special magazine; professionally printed; perfect bound
- Exclusive introduction by director Martin Campbell
- Peter's memories of casting Daniel Craig
- Never-seen photography from pre-production, global location scouting, recces, and set construction
- Over 60 behind the scenes photographs from Lamont's personal collection
- Dozens of illustrations, pre-visualizations, 3D renders, models and more from the design process
- Peter recounts working with Martin Campbell, Michael G. Wilson, Anthony Waye, Martin Asbury, Chris Corbould and more
Casino Royale - The Peter Lamont Portfolio [signed by Peter Lamont] is now shipping worldwide and can be ordered individually from mi6confidential.com (while stocks last)
Get Bond in Your Inbox
Sign up for occasional email updates from MI6. Get notified of breaking Bond news, and digests of recently releases features: