MI6 Confidential 2019 Pre-Order
2nd January 2019
James Bond magazine MI6 Confidential has launched the 2019 season preorder package - buy now and save
By MI6 Staff
James Bond magazine MI6 Confidential has launched the 2019 season preorder package. You can sign up today to receive all five issues to be released next year in one simple payment - and save!
Take part in MI6 Confidential's 2019 season preorder package offer:
- Receive five magazines as they are released throughout 2019 (issues #49, #50, #51, #52, and #53);
- Pay the cover price of just four issues;
- Get priority shipping on all five magazines as they are released;
- Never miss an issue, many sell out and are now out of print;
- Preorder today for yourself, or as a gift for a James Bond fan;
- All subscribers will also receive a specially commissioned postcard with the first issue of the year
Amongst a smorgasbord of 007 movie and literary features, 2019 will continue to celebrate the James Bond phenomenon as we have been in conversation with even more cast and crew from the franchise. 2019 also marks some important film anniversary years and you can be sure we'll be covering them.... as well as the production of Bond 25!
To follow-up on the tremendously successful and (now sold-out) 'Live And Let Die: The Peter Lamont Portfolio', and 'Remembering Roger' specials, MI6 Confidential will once again publish a limited edition 100-page special in addition to the five standard magazines in 2019. You can include this in your renewal by opting for the 'Deluxe' package and save on the cover price of the special.
For more information and to order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com
If you subscribed in a previous year, you can renew with your existing information by following the directions on this page.
What You May Have Missed In 2018
To get a taste of what MI6 Confidential has covered in the past, head on over to the back issues page.
Get Bond in Your Inbox
Sign up for occasional email updates from MI6. Get notified of breaking Bond news, and digests of recently releases features: