MI6 Confidential Issue #38
12th December 2016
Issue #38 of the James Bond magazine MI6 Confidential is dedicated to finding out what it takes to be a Bond girl
By MI6 Staff
Bond girls are forever, but in the last two decades the 007 producers have shaken up the ‘Bond girl’ archetype significantly. Strong, independent and critical of Bond’s actions and motives are now the norm. But even this change hasn’t stopped Bond women from being devastatingly beautiful and the subject of much admiration.
This issue of MI6 Confidential is dedicated to finding out what it takes to be a Bond girl, with features on Bond’s comic book companions, the surprising origins of the Bond girl label, and the role of Bond women in the 21st century.
- The Name’s Bond... - Samantha Bond’s stint as the iconic secretary
- Bond Girls Stripped - A glimpse of Fleming’s characters in comic strip form
- Bond Girl Etymology - Where did the widely-recognised phrase originate?
- Quick Fire Bond - Lightning Q&A with some of Bond’s brushes through the decades
- The Double X Factor - The feminine power of the 21st century Bond woman
- Gaming Girls - A catalogue of digital delights that have crossed paths with 007
- Driving Him Crazy - A cut scene from The Living Daylights revisited
- The Bond Connection - The glamorous women and the spy films of the 1960s
Issue #38 is now shipping around the world. To order online, visit www.mi6confidential.com
You Might Also Like
Get Bond in Your Inbox
Sign up for occasional email updates from MI6. Get notified of breaking Bond news, and digests of recently releases features: